Saturday, March 10, 2007

A not so outdated pic of me! :-)

Here is a recent pic of me and my friend, Sara. She's moving soon....stupid Marine Corp. :-( I'm gonna miss her.

7 comments:

KIM :-) said...

That they do!

KIM :-) said...

California. :-( Paul is going to teach at the LAV school out there. Makes me wanna cry.

Ry said...

OK, it's been bugging me for days. Where are y'all sitting at. It looks like two young women sitting in a nursing home. Am I the only NUT that sees that?!

KIM :-) said...

Are you calling me OLD?!?!?!?! :-D We're at a friends house playing Pokeno (ok, so maybe we are old, ut it's DAMN fun!).

Ry said...

I said young women sitting in a nursing home. Um....but you didn't help your case much. HaHa!
So sorry your friend has to move. That would be so hard!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Cute pic. You know you'll still be friends if you're truly friends... I've moved around a bit, and still have great friends from different places...

OOH! I have to go read your Slacker post... I see the words CHOCOLATE MINT MARTINIS down there!!

KIM :-) said...

Yep, she's one of those friends....the ones that last forever.