Stole this from my friend, Heather. Check her out! :-)
The Letter A
Are you agnostic? no
What is your age? 31 and a few weeks :-)
What annoys you? stupid people
The Letter B
Do you like bacon? LOVE it! :-)
What is your birthday? December 10th
Who is your best friend? Keri, Tosha, Stephanie, Jodi.....I have a few!
The Letter C
What is your favorite candy? right now it's M&M's! I'm totally addicted!!
Who is your crush? don't have one
When was the last time you cried? been a few weeks, but I felt like crying earlier today, but not sure why!? HAHA
The Letter D
Do you daydream? oh yea...all the time
What is your favorite kind of dog? one that can feed itself and take itself outside to poop.
What day of the week is it? Saturday
The letter E
How do you like your eggs? omlet with cheese, onions, bacon (or sausage)
Have you ever been in the emergency room? Yes, a few times
What’s the easiest thing to ever do? love my boys
The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane? Used to be a flight attendant, so I'm thinking yea??!! HAHA
Do you use fly swatters? no, but Larry will! HAHA
Have you ever used a foghorn? nope
The Letter G
Do you chew gum? funny you should ask that cause usually I don't, but I just put a piece in! HAHA
Are you a giver or taker? both
The Letter H
How are you? I'm good....getting kind of tired, though.
What’s your height? 5′5.5"
What color is your hair? brown
The Letter I
What is your favorite ice-cream? Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip
Have you ever ice-skated? yep
Do you play an instrument? No, but I can sing
The Letter J
What is your favorite jelly bean? eh...don't really like jelly beans
Do you wear jewelry? yep
Have you heard a really hilarious joke? Not lately
The Letter K
Who do you want to kill? whoever came up with these surveys and got me addicted to them!
Do you want kids? have 2
Where did you have kindergarten? Trinity Lutheran
The Letter L
Are you laid-back? I can be, but not always
Do you lie? Yep, everyone does....anyone tell their kids Santa was coming this year???
Do you love anyone? with everything I am
The Letter MWhat is your favorite movie? Sweet Home Alabama, to only name one
Do you still watch Disney movies? yep
Do you like mangos? never had one
The Letter N
Do you have a nickname? Kim, KJ, Mama, Mommy
What is your favorite number? don't have one
Do you prefer night or day? depends
The Letter O
What is your one wish? to grow old with my husband and children
Are you an only child? nope, got 3 brothers
Do you wish this year was over? ask me that in a few days! hahah
The Letter P
What is one fear that you are most paranoid about? This changes daily
What personality trait would you look for in someone you wanted to date? loyalty
The Letter Q
Are you quick to judge people? yes
The Letter R
Do you think you are always right? not always....hehehe
Do you watch reality T.V.? sometimes
What is a good reason to cry? my husband leaving for yet another deployment in July
The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain? Sun please
Do you like snow? not at all
What is your favorite season? Fall
The Letter T
What time is it? 10:46 pm
What time did you wake up? 7:30 am
When was the last time you slept in a tent? ummm...been a long time...can't remember!?
The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear? now I am! hahaha
The Letter V
What is the worst veggie? cooked spinach....I'll have to go with Heather in this one!
Where do you want to go on vacation? right now, I want to go home. :-(
What was your last family vacation together? Orlando, FL
The Letter W
What is your worst habit? biting my fingers....just can't stop!
Where do you live? North Carolina
The Letter X
Have you ever had an X-ray? yes
Have you ever seen the X-Games? no
Do you own a xylophone? no
The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow? eh, not really.
What year where you born in?1975
What do you yearn for most? LASIK surgery (and to be 30 pounds lighter)
The Letter Z
What is your Zodiac Sign? Saggittarius
Do you believe in the Zodiac? nope
What is your favorite zoo animal? dolphins (they have them at our zoo back home!!)
Summer Fun that doesn’t cost a lot
16 years ago



3 comments:
MMMMMM! Peanut Butter M&M's!!!
I'm addicted to Jelly Beans--once I have them. If I get a bag of them, I eat a bag of them!!!
HAHA Hope you don't mind that I posted your page?! I couldn't figure out how to make it just say Mommy, Mama, Mother, though??!?! Oh well....
Fine with me. When I email you later today, I'll tell you how to hyperlink. It's really easy. Also, like the new layout.
Post a Comment