Jacob and I made cookies for Santa Clause Christmas Eve. I told Jake to ask Daddy what kind of cookies he thinks Santa might like and he said chocolate chip and walnuts. Well, he must have heard me grimace in the background (I hate nuts), so he told Jake that he thought Rudolph would like plain chocolate chips. :-) We went to the Commissary to get the stuff to make the cookies (luckily I found the premade dough kind with walnuts in it, so I didn't have to make them from scratch! haha) and then came home and made them. We put out 3 cookies for Santa (they were small) and 1 big one for Rudolph. We also put out a glass of milk for Santa and some "reindeer food" outside for the reindeers. Here is a pic of Jake with the cookies before he went to bed:

When the boys woke up Christmas morning, they went to see if Santa ate his cookies. And of course, he had! :-) He did leave some crumbs in his milk, though, that silly fat man!! Here are the boys checking out what Santa left behind:

My perfect little angel before he tore into all of his gifts (and I do mean tore into the gifts! haha):

Point in case:

Abe loved this little puppy he got from his Gandma. He immediately took him for a walk!
Jake was so pooped form opening all his gifts, he decided to take a rest:

Well, that was our Christmas in a nutshell. Hope you enjoyed "seeing" it as much as we did experiencing it! :-) Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas, too! Happy New Year to come!
3 comments:
Cute! Love Abe's bedhead! Ha.
Such adorable pictures! And, go daddy with the ixnay on the alnutsway. ;]
HAHA He only nixed the nuts on one set of cookies for Rudolph!! Had to still make them for Santa!! :-)
Post a Comment