Saturday, January 06, 2007

Shape of a Mother

I discovered a new blog (from my friend, Heather) called Shape of a Mother. It's amazing how "normal" we all are after we have children and don't realize it! I posted my belly when I was 38 weeks along with Abe. He was born a week later by c-section.....he was 11 pounds 2 ounces and 21 1/2 inches long! :-) Unfortunately, I am not "strong" enough to post a pic of what that belly looks like now!! :-) HAHA

8 comments:

Ry said...

Picture still doesn't come up for me, but I've seen it. LOVE it! I MAY post a post-baby pic some day. Love that site! Trying to get in on my blogroll, but it's being moody right now and won't load.

KIM :-) said...

It should go right to the belly entry when you click on "belly". Mine works....not sure why it won't work for you?! But you've seen it, so no worries! :-)

Meghan said...

Dear God, Woman... Abe was over 11 lbs??!! I can't believe he didn't break out of your tiny body Alien-style before the C-section. You poor thing!

Also, I know that blog and I love it. And, that's a great pic you put up.

KIM :-) said...

HAHA...my smallest baby was 8 pounds 13.6 ounces!! I don't make 'em small! hahaha :-)

Ry said...

If you ever get the urge, you should post the close-up of (just)him on his birth day. He is so chunky with all those delicious rolls! You really get an appreciation for how big he was. I think someone forgot to tell your uterus to give birth to NEWBORN babies...hehe. He came out 3 months old! But he is the perfect size now! You would never know he was big at birth. They are both so gorgeous!

KIM :-) said...

HAHA That's a good idea.....I even thought about adding that pic to the post, but I didn't. Maybe I'll send another one in! :-) A then and now shot. hehe

Ry said...

KIMBERLY! Did you see today's belly?? It's HUGE! Bless her heart! It's pretty cool looking, though. She may give you a run for your money! ;)

KIM :-) said...

Oh my Gosh!!! She looks like she's gonna pop....literally!