OK....so I've been told it's Delurking Week, so come on out of the shadows and comment!
So, honestly, I don't really expect many comments here cause I don't think I have any readers (except for Heather and Meghan)! HAHA Oh well.......
Summer Fun that doesn’t cost a lot
16 years ago



8 comments:
Here I be. ;)
Of course! hehe I think you're my only regular reader!! Thanks! :-)
You should get site meter. It'll show you all those lurkers, and they have a free version.
Where do I get it?
Sitemeter.com if I remember correctly. You can get the free version which will show you enough info that you can figure out who is reading, and it tells you how long, and how many pages. If you pay $59 a year, it will give you the URL addresses!
I found it and added it. Doesn't tell me much, but it's given me another page to check all the time! HAHA
The main thing is that you can see how many people visit you each day! You can also see what city/state they are in! You'll learn, once you start getting commentors, who lives is which state, and by that info alone, you'll see whne they've visited. It's very cool.
I got it and it's all hooked up...pretty fun! :-) hehe
Post a Comment