No description....it's Just me....
A big, fat (1") curling iron will flip those ends up and make it look like the first pic.It'll take 5 min! Cute either way!
I can never blow out my hair like they do. Oh well, ponytails still work wonders.
haha Mine's too short for ponytails now!! :-)
love the hair...I got mine taken out and cut too....mine is shorter than yours now and I'm back to blonde! Yeah lets here it for short hair...yipee!
Yea for short hair!! I love short hair.....it's kicky! :-) haha
Post a Comment
5 comments:
A big, fat (1") curling iron will flip those ends up and make it look like the first pic.It'll take 5 min! Cute either way!
I can never blow out my hair like they do. Oh well, ponytails still work wonders.
haha Mine's too short for ponytails now!! :-)
love the hair...I got mine taken out and cut too....mine is shorter than yours now and I'm back to blonde! Yeah lets here it for short hair...yipee!
Yea for short hair!! I love short hair.....it's kicky! :-) haha
Post a Comment