Sunday, September 14, 2008

Amish Friendship Bread "The Finale" *edited*

OK...so I finally got my Friendship Bread made!! I had to improvise a bit with some ingredients that I didn't have, but all in all I think it turned out well. I even added some Pampered Chef Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle to the top of them before I baked them. Oh and it was supposed to be in a loaf pan, hence "bread", but I don't bake (often) and therefore don't have loaf pans, so I used muffin pans instead. I think for the boys, though, that made it more appetizing. The boys responses were:

Abe: "Yum!"
Jake: "Mmmhmmm!"

The real taste test will be tomorrow at work!! Here are some pics of the final product!







*edited to add update* Everyone from work loved them! They went quickly!! YEA!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah! Glad the lack of pudding didn't hurt them. Can't wait for work tomorrow! :)

KIM :-) said...

I totally bought some Vanilla instant pudding at the grocery earlier so I would have it on hand now! HAHA