
Obviously, this pose has now become a tradition seeing as we have a similar picture from last year, his 1st day of Kindergarten:

My how they've grown! And just for kicks, check out Abe's shoes in the 2nd picture.....they are totally on the wrong feet! HAHAHA LOVE it! :-D



4 comments:
Oh my - you have such handsome boys!! And Abe's shoes are cracking me up... Xan does that all the time!
I was showing your pictures to my kids (and how much Jacob and Matthew look alike). Matthew wondered if you were in two different houses for those two pics. We were not sure.
Meghan ~ Thank you! Abe still does that, but now I think he does it on purpose. ;-)
Shelley ~ same house......seems like one was taken in the middle of the night, but not so, just super early morning! HAHA
Oh and I went back to look at the pics again to see why you would think it was a different house and realized the walls were painted!! :-) Forgot about that! HAHA We had them painted when Larry got back last March.
Post a Comment