I bought my dress on Sunday!!! HAHAHA Talk about procrastination! And a friend on mine brought the shoes over the day of for me to borrow. hehe Oh well....
They did it at The Fieldhouse. It turned out much nicer than I thought it would caus eit was so last minute! :-) It was nice to finally get to go to one again.
I am a wife, mommy, OB nurse, and currently a stay at home mama/student. My husband, Larry, is a US Marine and we are so very proud of him!! We have 3 boys, Jake, Abe, and Cooper.
7 comments:
You guys look great! I hope you had fun. Ours is coming up and I still don't have a dress. Oops. ;)
I bought my dress on Sunday!!! HAHAHA Talk about procrastination! And a friend on mine brought the shoes over the day of for me to borrow. hehe Oh well....
How pretty! Did you have a good time?
Yes, we did!! Then this morning, Abe decided to do some puking at school so I've been sitting at the house (with the dog...ugh) ALL day!!
You looked lovely! Glad you liked the pics!!
Kim you look marvelous! that is so good that they planned a ball before he left. Where was it? The field house?
They did it at The Fieldhouse. It turned out much nicer than I thought it would caus eit was so last minute! :-) It was nice to finally get to go to one again.
Post a Comment